I have formerly spent over 3 years as a trader in U.S. Stock Market and is now semi-stepped down. I work on a full time basis for Newz Skoop specializing in quicker moving active shares with a short term view on investment opportunities and trends.
Address: 1312 Williams Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90017, USA
Phone: (+1) 661-244-9444
Latest posts by Randolph Machuca (see all)
- Investor’s Watch List: SINA Corporation (NASDAQ: SINA) - October 20, 2019
- Brief Overview on Company’s Performance: Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) - October 17, 2019
- Stock to Keep Your Eyes on: Perceptron Inc. (NASDAQ: PRCP) - October 16, 2019
TEL AVIV, Israel, October 17, 2019 – Shares of Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) showed the bearish trend with a lower momentum of -2.05% to $22.90. The company traded total volume of 163.253K shares as contrast to its average volume of 140.85K shares. The company has a market value of $1.07B and about 46.64M shares outstanding.
For the first quarter of 2019, Radware® (RDWR) reported revenues of $61.40M, up 13% from revenues of $54.50M for the first quarter of 2018:
- Revenues in the Americas region were $24.70M for the first quarter of 2019, up 2% compared to revenues of $24.20M in the first quarter of 2018.
- Revenues in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (“EMEA”) region were $18.40M for the first quarter of 2019, up 21% from revenues of $15.10M in the first quarter of 2018.
- Revenues in the Asia-Pacific (“APAC”) region were $18.40M for the first quarter of 2019, up 21% from revenues of $15.20M in the first quarter of 2018.
Net income on a GAAP basis for the first quarter of 2019 was $4.40M or $0.09 per diluted share, compared with net loss of $1.00M, or $0.02 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2018.
Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2019 was $8.90M or $0.18 per diluted share, compared with non-GAAP net income of $2.60M or $0.06 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2018.
As of March 31, 2019, the Company had cash, cash equivalents, short-term and long-term bank deposits and marketable securities of $420.10M, up from $401.10M as of December 31, 2018. Net cash provided by operating activities in the first quarter of 2019 totaled $23.50M.
The Company offered net profit margin of 7.80% while its gross profit margin was 82.40%. ROE was recorded as 5.20% while beta factor was 0.91. The stock, as of recent close, has shown the weekly downbeat performance of -1.89% which was maintained at 0.84% in this year.